July 19, 2008
Six Random Things About Alexis (With A Little Help From Mom)!
1. "When I grow up I am going to be a princess and I am going to marry a prince. We will be beautiful and get married in Paris near the Eiffel Tower!"
2. "My favorite food is edamame and rice. It's my favorite because Magi and Munchie like it too!" (Mom's Note: Magi and Munchie are her stuffed bears and it's her favorite because that's what she had for dinner tonight!)
3. "I like to share things with my little cousin 'Melson' but sometimes he takes things away from me. Aunt Nigh is my beautifulist aunt in the whole world and her sons 'Melson' and Grant are my favorite cousins in the whole world! I like to sing to Grant." (Mom's Note: Alexis still calls Nelson "Melson", but then again she stills calls Katherine Aunt Nigh, so there you go!)
4. "Uncle Ben is my uncle and actually he just very picks Grant up sometimes. He came over last time and I don't know why Grant was crying."
5. "I have a lot of different dolls. I have Cinderella, Ariel, Belle, Melody, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty. I really love my dolls because the do as enormous as I like as I watch television." (Mom's Note: "Enormous is her favorite word. She has no idea how to us it in context as something can be simultaneously "enormous" and "tiny" at the same time, but she likes it and it is cute! ;oP)
6. "I have a beautiful dress that I like to wear and be a princess. I have a beautiful necklace and a beautiful tiara and shoes that I like to wear too. Sometimes I pretend to put on makeup, but I don't really put it on because Mom won't let me. I'm going to be the beautifulist princess in the whole world. Love, Alexis!"
There you have it...Alexis spoke I typed...The things a five year old says! What can I say...she's cute! ;oP
Posted by Dianne at July 19, 2008 7:39 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Everything princess is very popular around here. And not just with Brianna (my 5yo). Gillian is starting to pick up on some of it, too. Earlier in the week I put a bandaid on her (princess ones were all I had) and she knew it was Cinderella--though I doubt anyone buy me would have known that was what she was saying. =)
Posted by: Di at July 19, 2008 8:10 PM
Oh! That is adorable! Alexis did a wonderful job!
Posted by: Allie at July 19, 2008 11:17 PM
Thanks for playing Alexis! There is no doubt that you will be the beautifulist princess in the world.
Bye! Sabrina and Alexander :)
Posted by: Megan at July 19, 2008 11:32 PM
It's amazing how fast they pick up on the princess thing. I am happy to say though that she doesn't play with Barbie! :o)
I think Alexis really had fun with this. She has asked me several times since to "bog" and tell people more things! ;o)
Posted by: Dianne at July 21, 2008 8:57 AM