« The Yum Yum Award! | Main | Six Random Things About Alexis (With A Little Help From Mom)! »

July 19, 2008

Tonight we're having takeout. It's hot (VERY HOT!!) and Jamison had to work all day so he's picking up dinner on the way home. Jamison is having steak hibachi, Alexis is having edamame and rice and I'm having sushi.

Posted by Dianne at July 19, 2008 4:53 PM

Comments

Soup (chick peas, spinach, carrots and leek) and ice cream.

Posted by: Ana at July 19, 2008 5:24 PM

We had gluten free pizza for lunch (there's a deli/pizza place here that makes excellent pizza and bread. And then we went to see Batman and had popcorn. Thinking we'll just snack for dinner. Have to leave room for homemade frozen yogurt. Yep, we're eating healthy today. :)

Posted by: Allie at July 19, 2008 6:05 PM

Hi Dianne - we tagged your daughter Alexis for the random facts meme! Please see our blog for details - and we hope she can play along!
Sabrina and Alexander cookingwiththekids.blogspot.com

Posted by: Megan at July 19, 2008 6:09 PM

Soup and ice cream sounds fabulous to me!

I thought about pizza for dinner, but decided I didn't want to heat up the house. Pizza out is always good! :o) I've never actually made frozen yogurt...I think I need to experiment!

Thanks Sabrina and Alexander...I posted Alexis' answer for her just a few minutes ago! :o)

Posted by: Dianne at July 19, 2008 7:54 PM

I'm going to make whole wheat penne with a portabella mushroom and tomato sauce. I put extra red chili flakes for Tony, and extra, extra parm cheese for me!

Posted by: Noelle Markus at July 19, 2008 7:59 PM

We had Chick-fil-A (for the half-birthday fete) per Nelson's request. :)

Posted by: katherine at July 19, 2008 8:52 PM

I love portabella mushrooms. In fact I plan on incorporating some into dinner tonight!

Hope you all had fun at the half birthday. I want to see cake pictures! ;oP

Posted by: Dianne at July 21, 2008 8:44 AM