« Slow Cooker Turkey Breast | Main | Greek Yogurt Peppercorn Ranch Dressing »

July 22, 2008

I'm completely drawing a blank today as to what to do for dinner. Inspire me!

Update: 5:21 PM: I actually figured out what we were having tomorrow night before I figured out tonight. How is that for putting the cart before the horse? ;oP

Tonight we're having breakfast for dinner. Jamison is having scrambled eggs, bacon and a gluten free roll. I am going to have an omelet or a vegetable scramble (I haven't decided which yet and will decide as I'm cooking) and Alexis wants fruit.

As for tomorrow, well you'll just have to tune back in then! ;oP

Posted by Dianne at July 22, 2008 1:50 PM

Comments

Even though it's 11:00ish, I'm making dinner right now before it gets too hot. It's an early RR meal: Cuban style pork tenderloin (bakes in 25 minutes), Cuban style rice with onion, bell pepper, and a pinch of saffron to give it a red color. Trader Joe's has a Cuban style refried black bean that I like, so I'll run over there later to pick that up.

Posted by: Noelle Markus at July 22, 2008 2:20 PM

A plain baked potato. (My lovely nephew gave me the stomach virus from hell, which I, his mother, his grandfather, and his grandmother, are just now recovering from!) Plain is all I can handle. That an gatorade.

Posted by: Dar at July 22, 2008 2:22 PM

I have no idea; I'm drawing a blank as well.

The only thing I know for certain is I'm going to make an egg pie for dessert.

How sad is that, I know what the dessert will be but not the meal?

Posted by: Steph at July 22, 2008 2:36 PM

Making dinner early is always a good thing on a hot day!

Oh Dar! I'm so sorry. Kids are such petri dishes! I have never been as sick in my life as I was the first couple of years I taught preschool! They just pass it amongst themselves and then on to the adults! Hope you feel better soon!

How about dessert for dinner? ;oP Of course the mom in me says "No!", but I can dream right? ;oP

I'm still clueless about dinner...

Posted by: Dianne at July 22, 2008 4:20 PM

sorry - I'm no help either. I have a dentist appt. at 6, so we're going out afterward. :)

Posted by: katherine at July 22, 2008 5:03 PM

Not sure yet either, but I picked up my turkey breast for tomorrow!

Posted by: Karen at July 22, 2008 6:31 PM

I need to schedule a dentist appointment myself.

Posted by: Dianne at July 22, 2008 6:32 PM

yummm . . we went to Bertucci's - I had forgotten how yummy their food was!

Posted by: katherine at July 23, 2008 5:27 PM

We had (just ate) Fresh pineapple, strawberries, and some crackers with a califlour sandwich~ Ah it was very yummy!

Posted by: Hannah at July 23, 2008 6:37 PM

Posted by: Hannah at July 23, 2008 6:37 PM

I've never been to Bertucci's.

Fruit is always good. And a cauliflower sandwich? I'm intrigued...

Posted by: Dianne at July 24, 2008 1:10 PM