« Grilled Portabella Caesar Salad with Sea Salt Croûtons | Main | "Taco" Rice »

August 5, 2008

Tonight Alexis and Jamison are having spaghetti and you know I'm sitting that one out! ;oP I am going to make some stuffed peppers for myself since I picked a bunch of them last night from the garden.

Posted by Dianne at August 5, 2008 12:42 PM

Comments

I love stuffed peppers! Not sure what we're having for dinner...........yeek thats a big problem because I'm suppossed to be making it!

Posted by: Esther at August 5, 2008 1:31 PM

Bean and pasta soup.

Posted by: Ana at August 5, 2008 4:08 PM

veggies! We're definitely having tomato sandwiches (on corn cakes) and some fried squash (or yellow zucchini - that's what we got in our box today). I'm not sure what else yet -- we'll see once I dig through our box and find out what other treasures are in there.

Posted by: katherine at August 5, 2008 4:57 PM

Ok I've picked something. Its been rainy here today so I was thinking soup.

Tomato Basil Soup,Chicken garlic flat bread and
Broccoli.

Its smelling really good!

Posted by: Esther at August 5, 2008 5:57 PM

Fried rice and chicken tenders...I love stuffed peppers and you have reminded me that I need to make them sometime soon!!!!

Posted by: Debbie at August 5, 2008 6:46 PM

The peppers I made were a bit off the beaten path, but they turned out fabulously!

Ana, we're big soup fans, Alexis and I.

Veggies are always good!

I've been wanting to experiment with flat bread for a while, but haven't yet. I may have to do that soon!

I made some chicken tender for Alexis the other day. They are so great left over as salad toppers!

Posted by: Dianne at August 5, 2008 7:43 PM

We had big, fat arugula, tomato and fresh mozzarella sandwiches on ciabatta bread with white bean soup. I kind of made it up as I went along and it was great. Now, I need to remember what I did so I can post about it.

Posted by: Susan at Sticky,Gooey,Creamy,Chewy at August 5, 2008 11:45 PM

Sadly, I had a major dentist appt tonight and there's no dinner for me! I think Tony will be heating up a frozen pizza.

Posted by: Noelle Markus at August 6, 2008 1:04 AM

I look forward to a stuffed pepper recipe on your very informative site!

Posted by: Noelle Markus at August 6, 2008 2:34 PM

Susan those sandwiches sound fabulous!

Noelle, dentist appointment are never fun! As for the stuffed peppers they'll be up soon. I'm going through the backlog of recipes. :o)

Posted by: Dianne at August 7, 2008 10:46 AM