« Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding | Main | Stuffed Peppers a la Dianne »

August 15, 2008

I have no clue what we are having tonight for dinner. Alexis and I both had a big salad for lunch, but I'm not sure about dinner yet!

Inspire me people! ;o)

Update: 3:14 PM:

"Alexis what should we make for dinner? I'm having trouble deciding."

"Pizza of course!"

Pizza it is!

Posted by Dianne at August 15, 2008 1:37 PM

Comments

I have no idea... Maybe I'll heat up some of the soup I still have on the fridge, or make a turkey burger and tomato sandwich. If all else fails, there's always the good old bowl of cereal.

Posted by: Ana at August 15, 2008 2:19 PM

We're having Shish Kabobs! Mmm!

Posted by: Hannah at August 15, 2008 2:27 PM

Shepherd's Pie for us tonight. I start to crave winter-y type foods at the end of summer every year.

Posted by: Amanda at August 15, 2008 2:34 PM

I love tomato sandwiches! I think that is on the menu for lunch tomorrow!

I haven't made shish kabobs in a while, but I should! I just love them!

Oh Shepherd's Pie sounds fabulous! I've never made one, but I've thought of playing around with one lately.

Posted by: Dianne at August 15, 2008 3:19 PM

I'm with Miss G. I want some Pizza too!

Posted by: Dar at August 15, 2008 4:42 PM

Well then come on up to Maryland...We'll make you one too! ;o)

Posted by: Dianne at August 15, 2008 4:44 PM

Well the plan was to bbq some flank steak for fajitas but it is hailing outside, and thunder and lightening, with huge piles of rain in between.
So it may be left overs. Though pancakes might work too, saving the fajitas for tomorrow.
I keep reading about how it is too hot to cook at your house so you use the slow cooker, but here, it is raining so much I can't use the bbq.

Posted by: Jenny at August 15, 2008 4:47 PM

I am still on Minnesota time and feeling delirious, so Tony is going to bring some shrimp tacos for me, and chicken tacos for him.

Posted by: Noelle Markus at August 15, 2008 10:30 PM

I've heard that same conversation at my house...

Posted by: Glenna at August 16, 2008 7:54 PM

Jenny, isn't it amazing how different the weather is in different places?

Noelle, welcome back!

Glenna, Alexis is all about the pizza. She just loves it! I feel better about making it since I can control what's on and in it! :o)

Posted by: Dianne at August 17, 2008 8:45 PM