« Mexican Lasagna | Main | Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Hot Fudge and Whipped Cream »

August 20, 2008

Tonight I'm going to make some vegetarian Sloppy Joes for me, some left over chicken for Alexis and a hamburger on a gluten free bun for Jamison. I'm going to make Jamison and Alexis oven fries and me some oven sweet potato fries.

Update: 10:51PM: When I was slicing cucumbers and tomatoes for Alexis to go with her chicken they looked so good to me that I decided to make a salad instead of Sloppy Joes. It was fabulous!

Posted by Dianne at August 20, 2008 12:38 PM

Comments

We're having a huge Greek salad (he has a very special way of making it, it'll be on the blog) and some warm crusty bread. Plus iced tea with lemon. But I gotta say, sloppy joes sound really good. :)

Posted by: Lori at August 20, 2008 12:46 PM

I'm having some bean, carrot and turnip cream soup and a roasted apple.

Posted by: Ana at August 20, 2008 3:02 PM

Spaghetti. Yum.

Posted by: Dar at August 20, 2008 4:26 PM

Sounds like you're running a restaurant over there.

BTW - how's kindergarten going? I have always been fascinated by the idea of homeschooling.

Posted by: Megan at August 20, 2008 4:51 PM

Quiche and broccoli

Posted by: Hannah at August 20, 2008 6:37 PM

Turkey Burgers and garlic (baked) fries.

Posted by: Karen at August 20, 2008 7:36 PM

Lori, I love Greek Salads! I can't wait to see how you make it!

Ana, we're starting to have some local apples. The apples on our own tree are just about there. One tree all of the apples are pretty much gone. Not sure what happened there, but the other one still has all of its apples intact!

Dar, you can come eat spaghetti with Jamison and Alexis the next time they want it! ;oP

Megan, Kindergarten is going well. We have a bump here or there, but for the most part it's a joy and she seems to be catching on very quickly! We have our first review in November so I'm keeping a portfolio as we go of our progress.

Hannah, I've been wanting to make quiche lately, but haven't...I may have to do that soon!

Karen, I've never actually had a turkey burger. I bought some ground turkey to make them several years ago and then we got hit by Tropical Storm Isabel and were without power for 7 days and lost everything in our fridge. I'm not sure why I've never gotten back around to making them??

Posted by: Dianne at August 20, 2008 10:57 PM

Tonight we had steak and potato au gratin leftovers, and it rocked.

Posted by: Noelle Markus at August 20, 2008 11:12 PM

I think Potato au gratin is actually better the next day! :o)

Posted by: Dianne at August 21, 2008 1:27 PM