« Garden Update One 2009: It's Spring! So Now It's Time To Start Gardening! | Main | Chocolate Sheet Cake »

April 7, 2009

I put a pot roast with potatoes, carrots and onions in the slower cooker this morning.

Posted by Dianne at April 7, 2009 1:01 PM

Comments

I'm gonna try to have pork chops.

Posted by: Qusan at April 7, 2009 1:29 PM

we are having cranberry-orange chicken with mac n cheese and carrots. i bet your roast is making your home smell yummy right now!

Posted by: heather at April 7, 2009 1:34 PM

taco salads (or burritos if you're a 3-year-old and don't like salad). So I'm making taco meat,I already have beans ready to mash, I'll make some rice w/ tomato sauce and seasonings, and all the other fixings. :)

Posted by: Katherine at April 7, 2009 1:58 PM

That sounds delicious! I have been craving mac and cheese and might have to finally give in to it!

Posted by: maris at April 7, 2009 2:02 PM

Pork chops are always good!

I'm going to make some mac and cheese for our Easter dinner. We're going to do it on Saturday instead of Sunday!

Taco salad is always good! Have to say though Alexis wouldn't eat it either. She likes most of the bits and pieces of it, just not all together.

I think I crave mac and cheese often! :o)

Posted by: Dianne at April 7, 2009 2:17 PM

Hannah and I had pumpkin pie smoothies! The recipes on our blog:)

Posted by: Esther at April 7, 2009 7:06 PM

Homemade tomato soup (from frozen) and grilled cheese/cheese and turkey sandwiches. I made the soup sometime last fall, and we are just now getting around to finishing it. It's going to need to be thinned a bit -- I got a little overzealous with the thickener since I ended up with more tomatoes than the recipe called for -- but I have a bit of condensed milk from another project that should work for that. :) And I'm making chocolate chip cookie dough. We'll see if it actually makes it to being cookies over the next day or two.... ;)

Posted by: Laurie at April 7, 2009 7:27 PM