« What's For Dinner? | Main | Better Bites: Tomato and Cucumber Salad »

May 15, 2009

Friday Link Love

flldd2009

Gluten A Go Go shared a Sunflower Honey Bran Bread that looked really fabulous!

Judy from No Fear Entertaining posted Chicken Pastel Azteca that made my mouth water!

While I had never heard of Cemita, Homesick Texan's post entitled "How to make a Cemita" convinced me I needed to try it!

Diane over at Napa Farmhouse shared a method for making limoncello that looks amazing!

Kayln over at Kayln's Kitchen made a Lentil Salad with Green Olives, Red Bell Pepper, Green Onion, and Greek Oregano that I'm definitely going to have to try soon!

Megan from My Baking Adventures posted a Mexican Pot Roast that I wish I had seen before I put my own pot roast in the slow cooker this morning. It looks amazing!

I've always wondered about people who are threatened by an organic garden myself and have actually had people comment on how bad they are and why I was wrong to have one of my own. I simply laughed this off, but Barbara Damrosch writes up a very interesting article over at Kitchen Gardeners International concerning the very topic.

Karina at Karina's Kitchen made a mayo free Snappy Crunchy Coleslaw that looks right up my alley!

What caught your eye this week (or last!)?

Posted by Dianne at May 15, 2009 2:07 PM

Comments

hey Dianne - I highly recommend you try this pot roast - it was as good as it looks!

Posted by: Megan at May 15, 2009 3:28 PM

Another inspiring Friday food round-up. And thanks for the heads up on the organic gardening piece. Who knew it might be a radical act to plant an organic garden? ;-)

Posted by: Karina at May 15, 2009 4:51 PM

Megan I'm definitely going to try it soon!

Karina, I know...Radical indeed! ;oP

Posted by: Dianne at May 15, 2009 7:14 PM

Very interesting collection of links. Going to check out the Mexican pot roast now.

Posted by: Kalyn at May 15, 2009 10:18 PM

thanks so much for the link love...really appreciate the mention...now i must check out all the other recipes...they look terrific...

best,
diane

Posted by: napa farmhouse 1885 at May 16, 2009 12:35 PM

Dianne, thank you for doing this every Friday. I love "finding" new and yummy blog sites. When I can get my hands on some Meyer lemons, I am going to try the limoncello. mmmmm I will now be visiting the Napa Farm House on a regular basis. Thank you again, Nella.

Posted by: Nella at May 17, 2009 12:20 PM

Glad you enjoy them! I think it's fun to give a small idea of what I am reading during the week. And it makes a great way for me to "bookmark" recipes I want to try later.

Posted by: Dianne at May 17, 2009 7:35 PM