« Potato And Corn Chowder | Main | Friday Link Love (Short Version) »

August 20, 2009

What's For Dinner? (I Don't Have a Clue, Do You?!!?)

ddwfd2009

So...I'm feeling blah today? Anyone else? Alexis is having a day too, so it's been just one of those days all around! I have no clue what I want for dinner.

Maybe we'll do breakfast for dinner in the form of eggs and/or an omelet for me? Or perhaps will have some chicken quesadillas with beans. Only if we do the first, I'll have to make something else for Lex because she doesn't like eggs, and if we do the latter I'll have to make something else for Jamison because that's too "exotic" for him. No matter what I ultimately fix, I plan on it being simple and mostly done before I start!

It's THAT kind of day!

Posted by Dianne at August 20, 2009 1:03 PM

Comments

We're having leftover baked ziti from last night, with ciabatta bread. Terribly exciting, I know. ;)

Posted by: Cheryl at August 20, 2009 5:05 PM

Baked ziti sounds good to me!

I ended up having an heirloom tomato sandwich.

Posted by: Dianne at August 20, 2009 6:07 PM

I'm going to make broccoli and corn whole wheat calzones. This has been a big week for me, first time making "homemade" (" " because I buy the pizza dough already made) pizza and now calzones!

Posted by: Noelle Markus at August 20, 2009 8:12 PM

I threw a small pork roast in the crockpot with some dark beer and sauerkraut. I had to teach cooking class this afternoon. We had garlic smashed potatoes along with. It was so nice out, we dished up our plates and ate on the veranda. Life is so good.

Posted by: Nella at August 20, 2009 10:30 PM

Noelle, I love calzones! They are so much fun and easy to make!

Nella, I've got a pot roast in the slow cooker today. I keep meaning to use a bottle of port that someone interofficed mailed to Jamison when he helped out with a project, but I never think about it until it's too late.

Isn't amazing how much the little things can mean over all? Life most definitely is good!

Posted by: Dianne at August 21, 2009 12:34 PM