« What's For Dinner? | Main | Pumpkin Pound Cake »

December 2, 2009

ddwfd2009

Jamison is in class this evening so he won't be joining us for dinner. Lex and I are going to have homemade tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, because it's a wet, cold, dreary sort of day and soup is definitely in order!

Posted by Dianne at December 2, 2009 2:35 PM

Comments

We are having turkey and veggie soup with some homemade sourdough I made this afternoon!

Posted by: Hannah and Esther at December 2, 2009 4:49 PM

Thinking about making some spinach lentil soup that I have a recipe for. Assuming that the things ingredients for it that have been in the fridge for a while are still good. :/ It's been a busy week. Or so.

Barring that, warmed over red sauce and some sort of pasta, since I need to use that up soon. My husband is coming home *very* late, and may be on his own. I do believe there is leftover pizza....

Posted by: Laurie at December 2, 2009 4:57 PM

I've been reading your "column" every day, but today I had to chime in - we're having soup too! Although the weather here is fabulous - mid 60's, sun shining all day, it's definitely colder than what we're used to - so I've made pasta e fagioli for dinner, along with homemade bread!

Posted by: Megan at December 2, 2009 8:24 PM

Alaskan Cod is my new favorite white fish. I'm going to bake it with cherry tomatoes and sprinkle pesto on top.

Posted by: Noelle Markus at December 2, 2009 8:29 PM

I've been meaning to get a sour dough starter going. I may do that today!

Sounds delicious Laurie! And sometimes you just have to leave them to fend for their own! ;oP

Megan, I love pasta e fajoli! How do you make yours?

Noelle, Cod is a fabulous fish to play around with! I like it too.

Posted by: Dianne at December 3, 2009 11:30 AM