« Classic Pecan Pie | Main | What's For Dinner? »

December 10, 2009

ddwfd2009

Tonight we are going with simple. We're having steak, baked potatoes and zucchini/squash.

Posted by Dianne at December 10, 2009 3:34 PM

Comments

It's raining and I want to make this roasted carrot soup that I made a few weeks ago, but I can't find the recipe!

Posted by: Noelle Markus at December 10, 2009 8:17 PM

Baked penne pasta made with leftover red sauce (augmented as I don't believe there is *quite* enough of it), and steamed veggies. Might have to make a salad -- I need to check in on the greens we have in the fridge.

Dessert will be the last couple of piece of the ridiculously good chocolate bread loaf from our local bread shop with vanilla ice cream. A bit indulgent, perhaps, but I'm coming off of a HUGE project that has had us eating way too much pre-prepared stuff recently. At least it's mainly fresh, even though I should be living on steamed veggies and rice until, oh, Christmas. Just to clean out my system. ;)

Posted by: Laurie in MN at December 11, 2009 4:08 PM

Posted by: Laurie in MN at December 11, 2009 4:09 PM

Oooh, sorry about the double post. Having an issue with that today.

Posted by: Laurie in MN at December 11, 2009 4:46 PM

Not to worry...The serve that my blog is on is slow sometimes and it does that! :o)

Posted by: Dianne at December 15, 2009 3:36 PM